/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
MyLifeID provides you with Access Controls which can be found on the Access Controls screen in your account.
1. Go to https://users.mylifeid.com
2. Click the Access Control button
3. Click the Add button.
4. Add the values requested including the email address of the person you are giving access to.
5. Indicate the type of access. Either Read which means they can view the information but not make changes or access to edit your records as well.
6. Indicate if they will have access to your emergency information or your entire record.
Once you save your additions, the person will receive an email indicating the access they have been granted and instructions on how to access your record through the online website.
Please login or Register to submit your answer