Travel Industry Specialists
If you are in Travel, you provide experiences for people of all ages which they will remember for a lifetime. It might be a trip to grandma’s or one that takes them to see a place they have dreamed of all their lives. Either way, show your clients and employees that you care for them by selling, giving or bundling the MyLifeID solution for them.
The MyLifeID Pocket Cloud™ portable device can hold a person’s lifetime health history and medical records well beyond that of simple emergency bracelets or identification tags.
The MyLifeID solution enables people to have their health data available in up to 5 languages simultaneously. Having this information readily available is ideal for those who travel for medical tourism, traveling for work or leisure.
- Functions online and offline
- Has top-level security
- Integrates data from a variety of sources
- Can store X-rays, EKG and other medical images
“We developed this product for people who travel so that they can receive medical attention at their convenience anywhere in the world.”
With multiple language support and expanding integrations with healthcare systems globally, it is designed for use throughout a consumer’s entire life.
If you have employees, MyLifeID can be added as an employee benefit. Provide peace of mind for them while they lead your tour groups, provide services on cruise ships and more.
The MyLifeID Solution is Ideal for:
- Employees and contractors who work in the travel industry, such as Tour Managers, flight and cruise staff who are often in different cities, ports of calls and countries in a single trip.
- People involved in Medical Tourism
- Business travelers, MICE or those who are away from home from time to time and want that extra precaution in case of a medical event.
- Travelers who want the peace of mind that regardless of where they are, they can receive the proper medical assistance based on their specific situation.
- Students who travel for competitions or who study abroad.
The MyLifeID Pocket Cloud fits in your wallet or purse, is the size of a credit card and has 32GB of storage space. The device is also specially protected and virus-resistant as only MyLifeID applications can write to it making it safe to plug into any USB port.
You can even brand the MyLifeID for your company so your employees and clients know you provided the MyLifeID solution because you care.
Learn about reselling, bundling or providing MyLifeID, bulk pricing and co-branding by contacting our Partners team now!